GDAroleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:17 pm

Team Creation

Go down

Team Creation Empty Team Creation

Post by Reessiel Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Due to the increasing popularity this is recieving I thought I would throw this in here now. It is time to create your teams, you can create or join a team, but there can only be 3 teams at one given time (this number will change depending on how active the RP is) you will be able to have up to 4 members per team including the leader, teams will have names, and even a small story as to how it was formed in the first place.

With this tool we can create events, you can have rivals, you can have allies, and so forth, upon creating a team you will be unable to change the members in it for a minimum of 3 days, the team format should be placed in each respective room weather it be Villains, Heros, or Neutral, Neutrals can recruit from their own affiliation, or both Heros and Villains, however they cannot recruit both, Neutrals can also join either a team from their own affiliation, or both Heros and Villain.

The format in which the team will be made is as follows:

Team Name:

Leader Name:

Backstory:

Members:
-
-
-
-

Rivals:

Allies:

Tournament/Events won:

Make your teams if you wish and have fun!
Reessiel
Reessiel
Admin

Duel Points : 4

https://quasardragonacademy.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down